Pistachio Loaf Recipe
Posted on March 06, 2015 | 1 comment
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 3.4 oz. box pistachio pudding
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease/butter and flour two 8x4 loaf pans or one 9x5 loaf pan.
- Mix all ingredients until well-blended.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, then remove from pan and allow to cool completely.