Ranch BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
Posted on May 06, 2015 | 0 comments
- 8 ounces rotini or other short pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 (.4 oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream or yogurt, Ranch dressing mix and vinegar.
- Stir pasta into dressing mixture, along with tomatoes, cheese, red onion, bacon, and lettuce.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. If making the day before, stir in lettuce and bacon just before serving.