- Implementing a "no devices" policy.
- Sleeping in low temperatures and low light.
- Committing to bedtime meditation and mindfulness.
- Invest in better sheets.
Why Better Sheets?
Your bed should be a sanctuary, and buying better sheets can make all the difference. Especially if you are a hot sleeper, investing in the right sheets can make all the difference. When you are shopping for the best bed sheets for hot sleepers, here's what you should look for:
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric to help with night sweats.
- Ultra-soft feel that gets softer over time.
- Temperature-regulating smart fabric that responds to body temperature.
- Hypoallergenic and anti-microbial fabric.
- Anti-pilling technology for better texture.
To learn more about establishing better nighttime rituals for the best rest, and how the Original PeachSkinSheets SMART performance sleep fabric can help, view the infographic above.